Reduces stress, Increases circulation, Enhances alertness, Rejuvenates tired muscles, Reduces back pain and headaches
We can provide on-site massage at your workplace. Corporate massage benefits can bring values to employees and employers.
Corporate Chair Massage
Many American companies today are reportedly providing chair massage in the workplace to show appreciation for their workers and decrease their stress. Some companies offer chair massage on a regular basis, while other companies use it as a reward, or relief during a really stressful time. These companies recognize the need for an ongoing stress management program within the workplace.
- Increases effectiveness – massage enhances alertness and increases productivity
- Convenient – we come right to your office
- Better work relations – employees find that through massage their relationships at work improve a lot with both, each other and clients
- Great Incentive – massage is a great reward
- Cost effective – chair massage is less expensive than many other benefits companies offer
- Workers are appreciative of the care given to their health needs
- Improves creative thinking and performance
- Reduces stress
- Less sick and stress leave
- Improvement in company morale
Please call or email to set up an appointment or to discuss fees and scheduling that will meet your and your company’s needs.
Decreasing stress and increasing energy creates a positive effect throughout the whole organization. Even the employees that do not participate in the massage program receive benefits of an overall reduction of workplace stress. Corporate chair massage keeps illnesses down and productivity up.
- Reduces stress
- Increases circulation
- Enhances alertness
- Rejuvenates tired muscles
- Reduces back pain and headaches
- Alleviates symptoms of depression
- Improves function of immune system
- Increases concentration
- Promotes relaxation, while simultaneously enhancing productivity
- Reduces anxiety
Decreasing stress and increasing energy creates a positive effect throughout the whole organization.
Contact us now to discuss massage plan for your organization
It’s More Than Just a Massage
Tri-Valley Bodyworks is focused, anatomically specific massage that targets and corrects your unique neuromuscular pains & issues. We help athletes nursing a chronic injury, IT professionals, weekend warriors, moms with back pain from toting a toddler, and more.
6400 Village Parkway Suite #101
Dublin, CA 94568
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday- By appointment, 7 AM – 9 PM
Saturday, Sunday- By special arrangement only.